This article walks you through how to activate your InvoiceSherpa System when you first create your account, or after any period of time being in "System Paused" mode.
When you first start your InvoiceSherpa account and/or integrate your accounting platform, your system will automatically be set to paused. You can activate it when you are ready. We recommend that you complete
- customizing your Account Settings
- setting up your Invoice Reminder Schedule and
- setting up Automatic Payment rules
before activating your system.
Activating Your System
Make sure you're on the Home Dashboard of your InvoiceSherpa account.
- Navigate to your Activity Feed (located along the right hand of your Home Dashboard screen).
- Determine if the system is currently Activated or Paused. (If the system is paused there will be a light red notification bar at the top of the Activity Feed that says "System Paused".)
Here's an example of what you'll seen when your system is paused.
4. Click on the dark red "Activate" button, located inside the "System Paused" notification, to activate your system.
5. Wait for the red notification bar to turn light green (this can take up to 3 seconds).
6. When the system is successfully activated a dark green confirmation message will appear (for 5 seconds) in the upper right hand corner to confirm that the system is now live.
Here's an example of what you'll seen when your system has successfully been activated.