This article will outline how to update the email address associated with your customer's Customer Portal Profile
1. First, update the email address of your customer in your Accounting Platform (Quickbooks, Xero or Clio).
2. Wait for the platforms to sync (2-4 hours), this will update the email address in InvoiceSherpa.
3. Go to the "Customers" page and search the customer's name, then click on their name. This will bring you to the Customer Profile. See the image below:
4. Once in the Customer's profile confirm that the email address has updated. See the image below:
5. If it has updated go to the Customer Portal page. If a customer portal has already been setup for a customer, a Force Email Update option will appear. See the images below:
6. Click the "Force Email Update" button which will update the email address used to log into the Customer Portal. It will automatically send the customer an invite to validate their new email address so they can access their Customer Portal.