To pause all reminders in your system, for all your clients - complete the following steps:
- Go to the "Activity Feed" (located on the right side of your Home Dashboard).
- An active system will display a light green "System Activated" notification at the top of your Activity Feed.
3. To pause your system, click on the white box to deselect the checkmark and then confirm that you want the system paused.
4. Wait while the system pauses itself (up to 5 seconds). No other action is required, but please do not navigate away from your screen until you've confirmed that the system is paused).
5. An orange "System Deactivated" notification will appear in the upper right-hand corner of your screen (right above the Activity Feed) when your system has been successfully paused.
Note: The orange notification will disappear after 5 seconds.
6. The status bar above your Activity Feed will now turn from green to red (and the dark red "Activate" button will reappear. Use this when you're ready to reactivate your system).
Note: You'll also receive an email confirming that all of your reminder activity has been paused.