Log into your Trusted Advisor Account with your unique username and password. (If you're still signed in, but currently "inside" your client's account go to the "Account Switcher" in the upper right hand drop down menu to switch back into your main account.
Once in the Home Dashboard of your ISTA account use the following steps to adjust your connected client(s) payment plan(s).
1. Locate the vertical menu, along with the left-hand side of your screen, all the way at the bottom you'll find the "Settings" option. Click on that. the vertical menu on the left-hand side
2. A horizontal menu will appear across the center of your screen, from that menu select "Accounting Integrations".
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen - you'll see all of your connected clients listed under the "Additional Companies" section.
4. You'll see a drop-down menu in the "Billing Plan" section of all your connected accounts individual listings.
5. Simply select the level that you want them to be billed at based on the number of invoices they'll be processing monthly (remember you get to give them a 20% discount off the price you see here)!
6. After you select the plan level, you'll see a green pop up on the upper right-hand side of your screen say "Payment Plan Updated!"
This amount will be billed to the card on file once their 30 day free trial period is over (you can also see the trial start date to the left of where you'll pick their plan level).
More of a visual learner? Watch this recording of how to change a client's billing plan from our video knowledge base!
Please Note: Only an admin on the referring InvoiceSherpa Trusted Advisor account will be able to do this.